Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Task 4

All I can say is I'm beat!  Another 106K race across the flat lands and back to the main landing field along the banks of the Columbia river.

Was thinking alot about my mom today and wishing her the best....  She sent me a very special gift to fly with I've had it around my neck each day... Thanks Mom!

Not sure how I finished today because the end of speed section was a full 10 kilometers from goal, and there were several wings competiting for the top spots.  I do know that, once again, Russ Ogden, one of the key people who designed and tested the glider I'm flying won the day once again....  It's possible that I had a good finish but won't know until the scores are posted.....

Here is the link to the results:

http://chorlton.homeip.net/overall_open.html

got to sleep and get ready for the last day of the Nationals on Thursday.....

No comments: